Denel Land Systems provides the following logistic development and support services for all our products.
Reliability and Maintainability predictions and allocations are done in accordance with Mil-Std-756B and Mil-Std-470A using RELEX Software. Life Cycle Cost Analysis is performed using EDCAS software.
Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
LSA is done in accordance with Mil-Std-1388-1A and the data is captured in a validated Mil-Std-1388-2B database. (Raytheon EAGLE or Lbase. The LSA process is used to identify all the support requirements and from this data the Logistic Elements are developed.
Logistic Element Development
- Equipment and Accessories
- Special Tools and Test Equipment
- Spares Lists
- Technical Documentation - Documentation is developed in Interactive Electronic Format (S1000D) or paper based format depending on client needs.
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation
Interim Product Support
Interim Product Support is provided to support the client during the initial period to ensure that the client can be self-supportive for the maintenance levels as agreed on and includes the following:
- Initial Spares for 3 to 5 year period to a 2nd Line Level of Repair.
- Special Tools and Equipment to 2nd Line.
- Technical Manuals to 2nd Line.
- Contractor Support as agreed.
Long Term Product Support
Long Term Product Support or Transfer of Technology to be negotiated but may include the following:
- Spares required to 4th Line Level of Repair.
- All Tools and Test equipment including Test Benches.
- Technical Manuals to 4th Line.
- Training to 4th Line.
- Facility lay-out recommendations.